Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Packers fans are the second most worthless fanbase in the NFL and I genuinely wish ill upon all of them

we love you too mel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Soothing Vapors posted:

we love you too mel

also if i could remember which team you're rooting for this year im sure id hate them

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

:swoon:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You are the exception <3

:glomp:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"defended" by Hyde

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

The Maginot Line of CBs

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao aaron

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jenkins shocked to learn that assaulting a receiver before the ball arrives is a penalty

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol OBJ is such a pissbaby

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

OperaMouse posted:

At least Capers will be fired, right?

capers has to have pics of Teddy blowing Fat Mike

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jordy was the anchor weighing our offense down

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

giants are dominating this game and rodgers is going to bullshit the packers to victory again

you finally get it, wtg mangles

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that throw was so weird I assumed he got hit midthrow

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Janis having a good day

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Intruder posted:

Wife just called me 'dad' because I just made a pass through the house turning off lights in rooms with no one in them

wife calls you dad, won't take it up the butt when rowdy loses

how is my wife the meme

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Clearly not my dad, who thinks climate change is a conspiracy invented by Democrat donors

your custom title is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I can't wait to see the creative way we turn this field position into 0 points

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

There was like 3 seconds of holding on that play

agree, giants getting away with a ton of defensive penalties

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

the sad salty tears itt nourish my soul

i loving hate that angle on the return

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I am sad that the Giants are going to Eli their way to a win here bc i know that will bring the faintest ray of light into Mangles' miserable existence and that's unfortunate

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao good thing he dropped that

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

Jordy was the anchor weighing our offense down

i was joking but

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

He pushed off with an OPI fyi.

lol yessssss keep it coming

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

one day i hope i live to see the packers have a poo poo quarterback

you did, you just forgot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

the bears had the second worst season out of ninety and didn't fire anyone important and is going to get rid of their best two players

it's unfathomable and every day I look for news they're getting rid of their only good coach too and then screwing up the draft

good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Schwack posted:

lol the close replay shows a clear pushoff

nfl officials are poo poo

they never call poo poo on hail maries, dwi

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Nervous posted:

I figure 4th quarter Eli has 8 points in him. But can you keep the Packers from scoring again?

when/if mcadoo remembers that he can throw on us literally at will and stops trying to run, this game is over

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

Agreed Tate did nothing wrong

TOO SOON

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Was that Eli's O face?

uuuuugh

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm so sick of all of the Wahlbergs and their hamburgers and their poo poo movies about Boston and their Blue Bloods

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

go for it you fat gutless gently caress

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

OH GAWD AN UNCALLED PENALTY LET ME POST ABOUT IT FOR AN HOUR

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

why did you go for it you fat gutless gently caress

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh poo poo they remembered they can throw

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

If the Packers lose this game will that call get Fat Mike fired

what I love most about you is your unfounded optimism

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Benny the Snake posted:

SUCK ON THAT HAIL MARY PACKERS

that wasnt a hail mary, you are bad at this

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

Michael is so happy when he does anything positive.

it is adorable

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Abugadu posted:

Receivers running... routes????

I've heard tales of such things

• Locked thread