Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

I stuck my shoehorn inside a very deep shoe and now I can't get it out. Any ideas?

tell people that only the rightful ruler of britain can remove the shoehorn

when somebody pulls it out, drop to one knee, say "my liege!", then go about your business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Ha I just googled what a shoehorn is, I can't believe I didn't know! Now I can leave my crocs laced up all the time!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i have a piano with keys made of the finest shoe horn of central africa

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plebian Parasite

deep shoe update: sent a second shoehorn in after the first one, didn't even hear it hit the bottom. I'm getting worried guys, I really need those shoehorns back.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Guys if you have any shoehorn scrimshaw hold onto it, they're going up in value

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

deep shoe update: sent a second shoehorn in after the first one, didn't even hear it hit the bottom. I'm getting worried guys, I really need those shoehorns back.

sounds like you got yerself some five and a half minute loafers, good luck with that

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hmm. Are you sure you haven't confused your shoes with your backyard sinkhole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg

Plebian Parasite posted:

Sending in a second shoehorn is a rookie mistake. If the first one can't get the job done you really gotta up the ante and get yourself a shoehook, that'll get the job done.

• Locked thread