Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
seriously they've found huge gangs of child molesters in like 10 different major cities there over the past few years and apparently the authorities pretty much ignore them until it makes the news

what the gently caress, england? a pretty basic part of governance is "keep people from loving the kids" and you failed, and continue to fail, at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

seriously they've found huge gangs of child molesters in like 10 different major cities there over the past few years and apparently the authorities pretty much ignore them until it makes the news

what the gently caress, england? a pretty basic part of governance is "keep people from loving the kids" and you failed, and continue to fail, at this
All the people doing the governance are pedophiles. They're not really failing, they just have different priorities.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
because David Icke Was Right

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Because they're a loving monarchy.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Have you seen their women??

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

America nuked the wrong Island

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Plutonis posted:

America nuked the wrong Island

You think Japan isn't full of pedos?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Have you ever lived in the UK

It rains forever, everyone is miserable and they hide it all behind fake smiles

That...does things...to people

autistic cum slut
Jun 3, 2011
It's because of the Muslims

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TheDon01 posted:

You think Japan isn't full of pedos?

no one in japan has sex

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
The British boarding school system was run under a barbaric prison rules system where older boys and men sexually assaulted younger boys who were in turn groomed to do the same to subsequent generations. These schools were, after all, preparing men to go into hellish environments to run a brutal empire so maybe it's not that surprising. Probably not surprising that a society that groomed its elites in that fashion would have lingering problems with child molestation even decades after the worst abuses were hopefully stamped out.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also anyone who tries to investigate gets visits from extremely angry important people

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

also anyone who tries to investigate gets visits from extremely angry important people

important people dont live in countries with crowns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

important people dont live in countries with crowns

the crown denotes importance, qed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i don't see your monarch with a bejeweled crown

though tbh that's probably coming real soon

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

the crown denotes importance, qed

the crown is a show of importance not te real thing

E S S E Q V A M V I D E R I

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i don't see your monarch with a bejeweled crown

though tbh that's probably coming real soon

we have no monarch we are all equal under the lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

we have no monarch we are all equal under the lol

you have an idiot rear end in a top hat with a hair trigger temper, who holds grudges for nothing, has a giant ego and is incestuous

you have a monarch dude

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

you have an idiot rear end in a top hat with a hair trigger temper, who holds grudges for nothing, has a giant ego and is incestuous

you have a monarch dude

no he didnt even think hed get to be boss which is the number one defining feature of a monarch

that and they taste bad so birds dont eat em!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no he didnt even think hed get to be boss which is the number one defining feature of a monarch

that and they taste bad so birds dont eat em!!!

so you just defended trump.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Helsing posted:

The British boarding school system was run under a barbaric prison rules system where older boys and men sexually assaulted younger boys who were in turn groomed to do the same to subsequent generations. These schools were, after all, preparing men to go into hellish environments to run a brutal empire so maybe it's not that surprising. Probably not surprising that a society that groomed its elites in that fashion would have lingering problems with child molestation even decades after the worst abuses were hopefully stamped out.

Fagging carried with it well-defined rights and duties on both sides. The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their good conduct. In case of any problem outside the classroom, such as bullying or injustice, a junior boy's recourse was to him, not to a form master or housemaster, and, except in the gravest cases, all incidents were dealt with by the fag-master on his own responsibility (perhaps in consultation with other fag-masters or prefects) and without reporting to masters.

holy lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so theres a bout 3 great usernames there

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

(perhaps in consultation with other fag-masters or prefects)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
harry potter got DARK

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

so you just defended trump.

lol you think being a monarch is an insult

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
someone change my name to Fag-Master von Kampf

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

harry potter got DARK

Prefect Fiddle Werthump and Fag Master Suck Dickman, i've called you to my office because

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjm-LWi0ao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol you think being a monarch is an insult

it's.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
monty python's flying circus

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the funny part is cucky ducky sayin it

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
At many schools, fag-masters were expected to reward their fags for their efforts at the end of term by giving a monetary 'fag tip'

Just holy lol that article

edit: Seriously though, common sense - never give pubescent boys any sort of power. EVER.

Grimoire has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Jan 9, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grimoire posted:

At many schools, fag-masters were expected to reward their fags for their efforts at the end of term by giving a monetary 'fag tip'

Just holy lol that article

edit: Seriously though, common sense - never give pubescent boys any sort of power. EVER.

additional common sense: don't give pedophiles any sort of power either

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
jeremy'll fix it

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
You can just tell someone with an agenda has been busy editing that article, but anyone with a brain is gonna immediately see the problems

Man, gently caress the uk, 'merica #1

Give me the awkward Elon Musk over pervert aristocrats any day

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
My dad's friend who is an Indian-British male prostitute heroin addict (and has been for several decades), has apparently been doing okay on the game despite heading into his 60s.

I'm glad that Britain's paedophilia hasn't put him out of work. But remember, whenever you say you hope Trump deports me, you're basically sentencing me to a death sentence on paedo island.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Saurus posted:

My dad's friend who is an Indian-British male prostitute heroin addict (and has been for several decades), has apparently been doing okay on the game despite heading into his 60s.

I'm glad that Britain's paedophilia hasn't put him out of work. But remember, whenever you say you hope Trump deports me, you're basically sentencing me to a death sentence on paedo island.

In that case I also hope trump deports you

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

In that case I also hope trump deports you

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Has anyone looked into the correlation between jellied eels and pederasty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Eelgate is the real eel

• Locked thread