Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

no one in japan has sex

this is why they're so powerful btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
anyone who was famous or a politician in the 70s has like a 90% chance of being a pedo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

You can just tell someone with an agenda has been busy editing that article, but anyone with a brain is gonna immediately see the problems

Man, gently caress the uk, 'merica #1

Give me the awkward Elon Musk over pervert aristocrats any day

the anti-pedophile agenda

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Because the newly-powerful want a kind of ersatz rulership over a completely prone victim, just like the Queen has, hope that helps.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

god we're so much better at sports than america

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no he didnt even think hed get to be boss which is the number one defining feature of a monarch
Not really. The former king of Britain only got to be boss because his brother did the unthinkable and married an American, and of course there's a long tradition of elected monarchs, of which I doubt all of them assumed they'd be elected until they were.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Whorelord posted:

god we're so much better at sports than america

get dunked on pedo

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Zas posted:

get dunked on pedo

*moves team across the country*

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

:capitalism:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Not really. The former king of Britain only got to be boss because his brother did the unthinkable and married an American

a divorced Catholic American

the American part wasn't the sticking point

also he was kind of a fascist sympathizer so it's just as well they didn't crown his rear end

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

a divorced Catholic American

the American part wasn't the sticking point
Being American was clearly the proximate cause for the whole debacle, as any other Anglophone would have been too respectful of the British monarchy to attempt to become a twice-divorced Catholic queen.

also he was kind of a fascist sympathizer so it's just as well they didn't crown his rear end
Not disagreeing on that point. Wallis Simpson was one of the great American heroes of the interwar years.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Whorelord posted:

*moves team across the country*

what about Wimbledon and Milton Keynes m8?

How are AFC Wimbledon doing now anydays? My grandad supported them

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the english are a people degenerated by capitalism

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Not really. The former king of Britain only got to be boss because his brother did the unthinkable and married an American, and of course there's a long tradition of elected monarchs, of which I doubt all of them assumed they'd be elected until they were.

he always knew his bro could fukk poo poo up tho, obv

truck is a man or the people

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the english are a people degenerated by capitalism

they were degenerate long before capitalism existed

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the english practically invented being degenerate

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

the english practically invented capitalism

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
did you know that it's a crime in england to call for an end to the monarchy?

it's true lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they were degenerate long before capitalism existed

That's what made America and look what happened

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
did you also know that before the late 70s working class british people used to call soccer "soccer" and the use of "football" as a name for the sport is because of the pettiness of the upper class there who were butthurt that the NASL was actually popular in america in the 70s?

that's also true lmao

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Actually I think you'll find we do so little pedoing that the inquiry into how much kid loving the government does has gone nowhere and had multiple chairs resign to the point the government has called for it to stop being such a witch hunt.

Maybe before throwing stones at paedophile aristocrats your country should remember how to play some real loving sports.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

pedo island has so many pedophiles that they set up another, smaller, pedo island in the channel

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

good thing that people brought up soccer because the FA is filled with boyfuckers too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i think malt vinegar makes british people puff smoke from their noses and fly away on umbrellas

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Prav posted:

pedo island has so many pedophiles that they set up another, smaller, pedo island in the channel

if you want to look for an even worse british pedo island check out pitcairn island

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Also the Hebrides, which is where Trump hails from, thus making his somewhat incestuous attitude understandable if not forgivable.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

a retard posted:

did you also know that before the late 70s working class british people used to call soccer "soccer" and the use of "football" as a name for the sport is because of the pettiness of the upper class there who were butthurt that the NASL was actually popular in america in the 70s?

that's also true lmao
Is this according to an Amazing Facts Video?

I mean in the 1930s Orwell was writing about massive public interest in the Football Pools in the Road to Wigan Pier, and if I have my numbers right that's before the 1970s.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

good thing that people brought up soccer because the FA is filled with boyfuckers too

why are pedophiles so powerful

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

rudatron posted:

Have you ever lived in the UK

It rains forever, everyone is miserable and they hide it all behind fake smiles

That...does things...to people

This is a grotesque lie. People here don't even bother pretending to smile

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
has anyone said that it's because the british ruling class drenched themselves in perversion during the imperial era, developed a nest of shared grotesque practices they could once satisfy with a world empire's worth of vulnerable people without rights, but have only their island underclass to prey upon now that their power has shriveled to the bounds of the uk? cause that's why

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nonsense posted:

i think malt vinegar makes british people puff smoke from their noses and fly away on umbrellas

malt vinegar tastes really good on fries

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

jBrereton posted:

Is this according to an Amazing Facts Video?

I mean in the 1930s Orwell was writing about massive public interest in the Football Pools in the Road to Wigan Pier, and if I have my numbers right that's before the 1970s.
i think it was common to hear both terms used in the UK up until the 1970s, when "soccer" dropped out of the popular lexicon entirely because of NASL and american football

i've also heard that "soccer" was more popular among middle and upper classes so who the gently caress knows, i don't live in that pedo den

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

a retard posted:

did you know that it's a crime in england to call for an end to the monarchy?

it's true lmao

lmao its life in prison for this poo poo

fuckin losers

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Terror Sweat posted:

lmao its life in prison for this poo poo

fuckin losers
It's legal and there is even a not banned campaign group for it called Republic lol we have many problems here but that is not one of them.

You can't say "we should kill the queen" but then you can't say that about the prez either.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The Saurus posted:

what about Wimbledon and Milton Keynes m8?

How are AFC Wimbledon doing now anydays? My grandad supported them

yeah that's like the only example and everyone hates mk dons to this day lol

afc wimbeldon are currently higher than mk dons in the table tho which is good even though it's league one

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

jBrereton posted:

It's legal and there is even a not banned campaign group for it called Republic lol we have many problems here but that is not one of them.

You can't say "we should kill the queen" but then you can't say that about the prez either.

nice try you pedo, but nope. the treason felony act is still on the books

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

if you want to look for an even worse british pedo island check out pitcairn island

god the horror never ends does it

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

why are pedophiles so powerful

your problem is assuming that pedophiles are more common among the rich and powerful, rather than that people pay attention when someone tries to out a famous pedophile

you prolly have like three pedophiles in your apartment building or w/e

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
well, powerless paedophiles probably get caught sooner and don't use privilege and control in the same way powerful paedos, with networks of boats and private paedo islands do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the boy toys

• Locked thread