Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

also anyone who tries to investigate gets visits from extremely angry important people

important people dont live in countries with crowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

the crown denotes importance, qed

the crown is a show of importance not te real thing

E S S E Q V A M V I D E R I

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i don't see your monarch with a bejeweled crown

though tbh that's probably coming real soon

we have no monarch we are all equal under the lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

you have an idiot rear end in a top hat with a hair trigger temper, who holds grudges for nothing, has a giant ego and is incestuous

you have a monarch dude

no he didnt even think hed get to be boss which is the number one defining feature of a monarch

that and they taste bad so birds dont eat em!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

so you just defended trump.

lol you think being a monarch is an insult

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the funny part is cucky ducky sayin it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Not really. The former king of Britain only got to be boss because his brother did the unthinkable and married an American, and of course there's a long tradition of elected monarchs, of which I doubt all of them assumed they'd be elected until they were.

he always knew his bro could fukk poo poo up tho, obv

truck is a man or the people

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

the english practically invented capitalism

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a retard posted:

did you know that it's a crime in england to call for an end to the monarchy?

it's true lmao

anybody in england who aint a vrigin is a pedophile cuz theyre all the qweens children

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Concordat posted:

Why is Conservative Talking Duck saying peckerwood anyway, that wasn't in the original comic.

who are you talkin about and why aint you read none of his posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

peckerwoods

u n i r o n i c a l l y t h i s

• Locked thread