Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Clarste posted:

Maybe the head just falls off after a couple of months.

that doesn't sound any less horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so are you saying that monster musume was popular in spite of all the skeeviness? uh, that's a very generous interpretation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Space Flower posted:

you know that popularity isn't the result of a hivemind, and that fans can like different aspects, right

when a fetishy fanservice show is very popular, it seems somewhat plausible that its fans enjoy fetishy fanservice. i don't really get the need to make excuses about it, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Space Flower posted:

there's tons of people who like it, it's just that your generalizations are stupid, patronizing, and unprovoked. Kytra never said anything about popularity, just two cents on what the series did well for them.

i asked him to clarify a point and then you jumped in to defend a lovely fetish show. now i'm gonna imply unkind things about seikon no quaser!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Space Flower posted:

"monster musume was popular in spite of all the skeeviness," is not what Kytra was saying at all. 3 posters now have clarified their post—do you get it yet? and calling out your illiterate bitching isn't defensive of anything except for the health of this thread.

you still aren't kytra and i still don't quite get why you leapt to defend monster musume of all things in response to very mild ribbing.

• Locked thread