Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I was worried that the manga's kinda sketchy artwork wouldn't translate well, but they did a great job converting the characters.

It's nice to see that they're not skimping on the animation either. There were a lot of really quick and smooth turns and transitions. Hope they can keep it going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

z0glin Warchief posted:

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler really, but they don't really introduce any other demis, at least up to where I've read.

Except maybe Kurt. Dunno if they'll get that far, although there's a very brief flash of the detective when they're talking about ajin welfare.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

I 'unno, in the manga the only people who really seem to like Ironman-sensei are Machi and the succubus. The yuki-onna girl is just happy to have friends, and the nyanpire maybe has a light crush but mostly supports Machi. Also the sister is neutral at best. It has some of the trappings of a harem manga but it's not like, say, Nisekoi.

Plus, as of right now in the anime, Machi just wants to talk to someone. Notice how delighted she is when Himari starts complaining about her situation. She's not crushing at this point, she's just lonely.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Raenir Salazar posted:

Was Hikari lying when saying she sucked a persons blood once or twice? In a "Yeah I'm totally not a virgin! (Totally is)" sort of way?

From the manga: it's implied, but never specifically mentioned, that she bit her sister some time in the past and seems to regret having done it.

Also, when she reacted with "Twice?!" I think she meant Ironman-sensei used the word "sexual" twice in one sentence, not that she bit someone twice.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Takahashi sure got inured to succubus power pretty quickly. Man has an iron will.

• Locked thread