Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised giving this a watch. I was kind of worried it might be too much fluff and not really focus on the fact the girls aren't human and just be cute girls doing cute things given the art style, but it ended up covering cute things and the monster girl aspect pretty well.

basically all monster girls are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Hikari's faces are great. Takahashi's arms are great. Machi's flame sound effects are also great. This show is great.

I love how it just sounds like her making goofy sounds when they focus on her flame. :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

The episode was good story wise but man, the animation quality, especially at the beginning of the episode, was really bad. I hope they are able to put out more consistent quality over the rest of the series and that this is just a temporary problem.

I was having a laugh at the start with that super low quality hug in the hallway.

Good episode as always though. Satou really removed her first limiter pretty dang fast around Takanashi after apologizing. :mmmhmm:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Are there even any confirmed male demi in this series? That'd be pretty cool if there were, even if the show focuses on the gals.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Yuki is now my big favorite as an appreciator of bad/crude jokes.

• Locked thread