Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
I dunno what sold me on this adaptation more, the first "Nehehe" from Hikari, or Machi picking up her head so she could shake her head no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I love the flappy flaps :3:

I love the cat-vampire in the back almost as much, if not more.

EDIT: What's with the creepy-rear end horse?

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I just found my new text notification soundclip.

Oh god, that loving voice.

...my wake is on the 24th.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Another week, another fun episode. Hikari was top tier again this week, but I can't help but think that people expecting an actual Kusakabe episode will be sorely disappointed.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

El Burbo posted:

There's like 8 untranslated chapters

I was really praying you mistyped that and meant volumes :(

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Zeruel posted:

I'm really sad that that was the end of it. :saddowns: There's a manga, right?

I loving saw that! I wondered what it was.

Yeah, but as of episode 10, the anime is now ahead of the manga.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Or to be more precise, ahead of the translated chapters.

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry. :saddowns:

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

would be better if the teachers kissed

I would be down for an entire spinoff about the teachers kissing and being cute.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Command Ant posted:

Takahashi's journey to understand his Demi students was a sincerely heartwarming. Between this and Maidragon, it was a good season for supernatural slice-of-life anime.

Unfortunately, it's pretty uncommon for a SoL anime to get more than one season. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of that did get more than one season are Hidamari Sketch and Kiniro Mosaic.

YuruYuri as well

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Helter Skelter posted:

Flying Witch was just last year, I wouldn't necessarily count it out yet. Unless there's just not enough source material to go with or something. And Nichijou was at least 2-cour (though of course I would love more).

The biggest problem with another cour of Flying Witch is there's not much content left after what's been covered. The first season covered the bulk of 4 Volumes, and there's only 5 completed. It's a similar situation with Demi-chan, now that I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

unpronounceable posted:

I don't know if I want another season. It won't be the same without Marble performing the ed, and more importantly, without Matsuki Miyu to voice Yoshinoya-sensei.

I know what happened with Matsuki Miyu, but what would stop them from having Marble perform the ED, did they break up?

• Locked thread