Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I ship Takahashi/Science. His curiosity is very cute and endearing- it's something too many people toss aside as they grow older.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
They might be mixing it up with the, well, Ajin series, which used Ajin. Choujin is more "superhuman" than "posthuman".

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Im guessing a dullahan's brain is just capable of dealing with how disorienting it must be to be able to move about with your point of view being locked somewhere else like that.

Your life is like playing an old resident evil game, all the time.

I think a normal human brain would be just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwn1w7MJvk

Between this kind of thing and the ability of people to project themselves just fine onto a third person video game avatar (you are afraid when a monster with a chainsaw starts chasing the character and you respond by making the character run or shoot) I don't think it would be much of a problem at all.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

'Oh, Japan' Media posted:

Japanese advertising agency totes model severed head of schoolgirl around Japan to promote bizarre anime.

It feels like someone is going to post an "Oh, Japan" news story with that sort of title.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's not a severed head, because it was never attached to anything.

I originally wrote disembodied but decided the title needed to have a major contextual error in it to represent "Oh, Japan" stories properly.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Definitely c section. You could end up with the worlds worst breech presentation, no need to risk that.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Oh yeah it'd work fine, the head is only about ten pounds. A modified sturdy gimbal mount could handle that. That being said it's a lot of expense and makes you stick out more than just being a dullahan would.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Yeah, doing the rubber hand hammer test with her would probably be legitimately cruel.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
They are at basically the same point as the translations right now IIRC. Most people assume Kurst is a demi, probably incubus, and also that he is a boy but we don't know for sure in either case.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I had a shiver of horror when they showed Machi's sling over the bath. With the head tumble earlier it just made me imagine her hands being too slick as she took her head off the sling, dropping it into the water and in a panic slipping and falling on top of her head in the water, stunning her and causing her to drown.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
The VP will intervene because he wants to spend more time with beefy-sensei making him lift things and those girls are getting in the way, darnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Maybe there's a bunch of quiet naked invisible people watching you right now.

Okay that sounded really creepy

• Locked thread