Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davincie posted:

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE BUT ME WAS SPEWING DOOM AND GLOOM ABOUT THE ADAPTATION

FIXED WITH THANKS TO ANZU

No because that didn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The only flaw is that succubus sensei might be too adorable, and that might not actually be a flaw.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I want Sensei and Succubus to get together. Is that shipping? Am I doomed?

Welcome, friend. We have such sights to show you.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think he's really fixated on whether or not he can see underwear.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fangz posted:

Nah, I agree with you there. This is part of why I think the 'romantic subplot' shouldn't happen. I think the show is on much firmer footing if it becomes about these characters' inner lives and uses the male teacher character just as a representation of a humanity that is curious and a little ignorantly hurtful sometimes.

I would think romance would be somewhat important to the inner life of the character whose main conflict is that because of her nature she can't be sure if anyone she is in a relationship with actually really loves her, and as a result she distances herself even though she doesn't really want to.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

A veteran OBGYN suddenly gets teleported to the year 1999... as a 14 year old school girl! Watch as he recoils in horror at what his newfound "teenage peers" are actually thinking and doing to themselves, and tries to educate them on basic health concepts! Cute, fun, and safe for even the grumbliest anti-moe anime fan! Disclaimer: an occasional clothed boob may be shown due to most of the cast being female!

"My Obstetrician/Gynecologist Can't Possibly Be This Cute!" - Fall 2018
J.C. Staff

You forgot the fantasy world.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

the first thing id do as a dullahan is jury rig some kind of apparatus to carry my head around next to me

like you could adapt one of those baby slings and hang your head in front of your chest

Get this,

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I expected this to be like the other monstergirl show but was delighted to find it was actually adorable and fun.

Yeah, it's adorable and fun like the other monster girl show.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Any lingering doubts I had about this adaptation are gone with how great Machi is.

They have also made Hikari correctly impish.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jan 15, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I can't believe there's no gif of sensei flexing yet.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Put this in the OP.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Satou and Takahashi should get married and help their students with their troubles.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm Hikari laughing in a pile of garlic.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It is my eternal shame that I will never have arms like that.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Paging DisDisDis.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It's made more clear in the manga, but women aren't immune to succubi either.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zeruel posted:

Further proof that Sakie's aphrodisiac effect is compounded by her own physical looks. :eng101:

I thought the explanation was more the other way. The succubus traits just amplify the effect of her appearance and actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What would the Missing the Point title for Nurse Hitomi's Infirmary be?

Ignoring that it is already just called Nurse Hitomi's Infirmary because that title requires no interpretation.

• Locked thread