Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

DrSunshine posted:

Hange from Attack on Titan

Nunotaba Shinobu from Railgun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

ConanThe3rd posted:

If it makes the MonMusu croud watch something that's actually good (ala Actually I am) then I'm all for it.

Funny thing is that this hits all the good points of MonMusu- Say what you will about the ridiculous lack of plot, the annoying characters, the obnoxious character design, the absurd excessive fanservice, etc, but some of the stuff the creator came up with in regard to monster habitats and behaviors and the way that they managed to get along in the modern world was legitimately fascinating and thought-provoking. It was just buried under a veritable sea of bullshit.

This seems to do the same thing (I've yet to read the manga), only without the obvious downsides. The comparison should be favorable for almost all audiences.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
If I were Hikari, I'd exploit the hell out of the whole "sun-sensitive" thing to be the only girl in the school allowed to wear colored shirts (for the sake of greater opacity.).

Also, I wish Yuki let her "real self" out more frequently. It's much more interesting than the polite and cheery stereotype she portrays.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
I really wanted Takahasi to up and punt Machi's head through the window... it was in perfect position.

EDIT: So really, what they're saying is that when you look at Machi's head joint, the waves collapse and can no longer pass on food/blood/etc.
Wouldn't it be pretty simple to tilt her head back and set a camera to watch the bottom of her head as she swallowed something?

Kytrarewn fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 11, 2017

• Locked thread