Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Kibibit posted:

Machi picking up her head so she could shake her head no.
This was the cutest loving thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Question to anyone who knows japanese: I noticed that they translated "ajin" as "demi-human". When I read the manga I just assumed ajin was a made up nonsense word, but is it actually a real japanese word?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

nielsm posted:

It's also used in other fiction, like Concrete Revolutio, and well, the one called Ajin.
It's not quite a dictionary word but reading the kanji 亞人 individually gets you a meaning along "post-humans".

Concrete Revolutio used Choujin though?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

HellCopter posted:

I know Seven Seas is trying to make lightning strike twice by branding every supernatural comedy with "monster girls" but it's getting a bit tiring.
These kids aren't monster girls any more than the X-Men are.

I mean they are literally monsters from folklore :v:

The english name is bad though I agree.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

This week: Takanashi is cool as hell, Satou is insanely cute.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

???

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I thought it was pretty obvious that her sweat freezes when she is depressed and nervous, not just nervous.

The episode was adorable, I don't know why people are complaining about it.

I mean I was just making a joke, I thought the episode was really good.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Once again, Sakie proves that she is the best.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I guess Machi really has a good head on her shoulders.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I was a bit surprised when there was a preview after the credits, the ending of the episode screamed "last episode".

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I liked that you could see the glint off the guy's binoculars before they showed him spying on them. Nice detail.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Unlike the Nadesico movie, this was good though? Although with that said I am quite upset the teachers still haven't gotten together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Revolver Bunker posted:

I haven't read the manga yet but is the invisible girl a new character joining the group or one made for the oav?

The anime got ahead of the manga translations around episode 10 and the translations seem to have stopped completely, so I don't know. I doubt she's OVA original though.

• Locked thread