Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Silento posted:

Watched the first ep, it was great! Need to catch up on the manga too, I assume there's been some new chapters uploaded since I first binged it. Succubus-sensei is best girl!

They're currently trying to divine the nature of Dullahan's neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I like MonMusu because the girls are cute and fun and because it somewhat goes into how to accommodate them in our world without getting too mired in the details. :colbert:

Has Centaur's Worries had an anime announced yet? I forget. That's also a good monster girls series, even if it takes several left turns to the bizarre before seeming to more revolve around the children

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Reallycoolname posted:

Can we all take a moment to applaud the people that worked on the sound direction in this anime?

Seriously, the timings and volumes are impeccable.

If you had to guess which anime this season was made by KyoAni, I'd say guessing this series wouldn't be a bad mistake.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Hikari basically has a dietary or physiological disorder like anemia or diabetes. Machi has a physical disability. Kusabe and Satou have anxiety disorders.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Helter Skelter posted:

Probably C-section. I would imagine most of the surprise would come during an ultrasound well beforehand.

Would the flame show up on ultrasound?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
If not one directly over her neck, then one over her shoulder. Depending on how far up the neck and its associated muscles go, she could even wear a collar that detects the movement and a servo system that moves her head accordingly.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

None in the manga so far.

How far behind are translations or are they up to date?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Overlord K posted:

Yuki is now my big favorite as an appreciator of bad/crude jokes.

I imagine she watches Gaki mo Tsukai every New Year's and is just a riot of laughter

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
And the anime has now caught up with translations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Command Ant posted:

Takahashi's journey to understand his Demi students was a sincerely heartwarming. Between this and Maidragon, it was a good season for supernatural slice-of-life anime.

Unfortunately, it's pretty uncommon for a SoL anime to get more than one season. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of that did get more than one season are Hidamari Sketch and Kiniro Mosaic.

Kirara series tend to be merch powerhouses, so more seasons = more merch. I doubt this is the case for this series sadly.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

AnoHito posted:

Flying Witch sold like trash. It's never getting a second season. Sales is pretty much the only thing that matters in determining whether or not a show continues.

Yeah. It doesn't necessarily have to be sales of the anime (I think) but sales of something has to go up a lot to justify another season (though sales of the anime is generally a good indicator regardless).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Kyte posted:

I actually thought she turned visible for a sec outta embarrassment.

That's what it looks like in the manga. She loses her composure for a moment and becomes visible for a panel then goes back to being invisible before running off. She also mentions another invisible person.

• Locked thread