Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
if the rest of the show is as good as the first episode it will be an A+ adaptation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
lwa2 had a worse script but it didn't lose anything visually and the first ep of the anime shows it could end up being the best thing trigger's ever made

but anyway, buff sensei

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm not going to read that

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
is relentless negativity ever not painfully tedious

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
you have really weird views on this kind of stuff dude

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
MUSCLE THIRST

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Im guessing a dullahan's brain is just capable of dealing with how disorienting it must be to be able to move about with your point of view being locked somewhere else like that.

Your life is like playing an old resident evil game, all the time.

the soundtrack of machi's life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DisDisDis posted:

I laughed at the vampire being a brat and I want to touch the teacher's huge muscles but then again I'm gay

i'm gay but also i want to touch his huge muscles so i think it might just be a universal thing

• Locked thread