Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

Since I apparently wasn't that clear, I don't really consider this much of a harem manga; I consider it to be in the general genre of "cute girls doing cute things (but let's not kid ourselves this is aimed at an almost entirely male audience)". Moreso than the Dullahan and Succubus teacher being interested in the doctor guy (which doesn't really bug me to be honest), it's the way it seems to highlight the whole "girls in puberty being insecure/immature" angle in a context that is obviously not actually aimed at girls/women. Again, I don't think this sort of thing is terrible (and as mentioned before it has some degree of plausible deniability), but I just can't shake the feeling that "women/girls being insecure" is supposed to be appealing in a "moe" way or something.

The only reason I wrote any words about this in the first place is that I had this vague sense of misgiving and was trying to figure out where it was coming from. Stuff with more "explicit" fanservice like Keijo doesn't really bother me much at all (I think partly because the source of the fan-service is physical and involves older characters, as opposed to the youth/immaturity itself being the draw).

I laughed at the vampire being a brat and I want to touch the teacher's huge muscles but then again I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The Colonel posted:

i'm gay but also i want to touch his huge muscles so i think it might just be a universal thing

ah, the reverse Beyonce

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

wish my highschool library was this good

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
14-16 seems like the best time to read Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea so I hope the anime library stocks the rest of Mishima too

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/patchimlikit/status/824243451877134336

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I love how Himari wears kinda goth/hot topic accessories at home.

Young succubus in the preview looks cute

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Explosions posted:

A) Within the central metaphor of the series, being a succubus correlates to PTSD or anxiety disorders.

B) The detective specifically states that her powers work on any straight male without exception.

C) Sakie doesn't have a relationship with her father anymore.

D) :(

"Ok, but what if this one was raped as a child?"

- a completely normal person watching a cutesy comedy show about some dumb highschoolers and their two teachers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I watched the episode with the policeman finally and I thought it was gonna be bad unlike the manga because people kept freaking out about it but it was the same as the manga, and fine, peace

• Locked thread