Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Good

chumbler posted:

Satou and Takahashi should get married and help their students with their troubles.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

StandardVC10 posted:

Hikari's nibbling is even more ridiculous than I imagined. Good.

That stuff was really cute and ridiculous. She makes good sounds

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Sakie is very cute when she's flustered and thinking about whether or not Tetsuo was effected by her succubus power in episode 7

also, god drat Hikari's VA sounds like she's having a lot of fun :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
The VAs in this show sound like they're having so much fun holy crap. I finished watching it on my commute and wow it is a real waste if the teachers don't end up dating in the source material

What a cute and funny show, episode 7(? the cop introduction one) has such a weird tone compared to the rest, it's pretty remarkable how out of place it feels.

• Locked thread