Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you know that popularity isn't the result of a hivemind, and that fans can like different aspects, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

when a fetishy fanservice show is very popular, it seems somewhat plausible that its fans enjoy fetishy fanservice. i don't really get the need to make excuses about it, though.

there's tons of people who like it, it's just that your generalizations are stupid, patronizing, and unprovoked. Kytra never said anything about popularity, just two cents on what the series did well for them.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i asked him to clarify a point and then you jumped in to defend a lovely fetish show. now i'm gonna imply unkind things about seikon no quaser!

"monster musume was popular in spite of all the skeeviness," is not what Kytra was saying at all. 3 posters now have clarified their post—do you get it yet? and calling out your illiterate bitching isn't defensive of anything except for the health of this thread.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah, it's real contrived how the succubus character seeks affection and closeness. drat you, harem tropes!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Part of the style difference, partly (I think)

Hikari feels like Kirino-esque here between the animation style and how she fantasizes about the girls while going "guhehe"

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

chumbler posted:

You forgot the fantasy world.

please no old-time OBGYN fiction. the ending to grapes of wrath was enough for this poster's lifetime.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
just play guitar

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
gosh, so which one is the monster girl who 'just wants to talk and not be nestled in Sensei's arms,' again?

Davincie posted:

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE BUT ME WAS SPEWING DOOM AND GLOOM ABOUT THE ADAPTATION

FIXED WITH THANKS TO ANZU

also i just read the front page and what am i, curdled milk!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the OVA is up on crunchyroll. summer festival!

• Locked thread