Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cathead
Jan 21, 2004

This show is AGGRESSIVELY heartful and I love it.

It's kind of nice to have a show where girls (let alone youkai/demi/"monster" ones) have problems to work through but also actually have a support structure in place to help them handle it. Normally that kind of stuff gets played for straight laughs or overblown drama but this show is quite good about showing how their unique natures actually affect them but also how they are able to get help from their teachers and each other and it's just such a heartwarming portrayal of it. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Zeruel posted:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The noise she made at this point sounded like a monkey, it made me laugh so hard.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Command Ant posted:

Unfortunately, it's pretty uncommon for a SoL anime to get more than one season. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of that did get more than one season are Hidamari Sketch and Kiniro Mosaic.

You're missing quite a few :v:

K-On, GochiUsa, Non Non Biyori, Aria, Working!, New Game has one coming up, and someone mentioned Yuruyuri.

There's probably some I'm forgetting too but I don't really think it's that uncommon, especially if the show is popular.

• Locked thread