Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Not only is the adaptation good but they are also adding a fair bit to give it a bit of its own flavor so even if you liked the manga there's plenty of reason to watch this as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
LWA was good, but after LWA2 I wouldn't have called it a sure bet either.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
LWA2 made me really, really hate Akko. But the TV show first ep was good, at any rate. As is Demi-chan!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

a kitten posted:

Rintaro Okabe
The Professor from Nichijo

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Phobophilia posted:

the first thing id do as a dullahan is jury rig some kind of apparatus to carry my head around next to me

like you could adapt one of those baby slings and hang your head in front of your chest
I want to say they talked about this at one point, and it had the side effect of making her queasy since the head bob wouldn't be natural.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hikari's faces are great. Takahashi's arms are great. Machi's flame sound effects are also great. This show is great.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
You know it's a funny scene and I'm sure Machi and her family laugh about it now when they recall it, but they would not have known that her head/body being so far apart would be fine so they must've been freaking the gently caress out at the time.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Everything that was kind of weird with the Teacher/students hugging stuff was made up for by the joke at the start of this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It sold #1, in my heart.

• Locked thread