Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The first episode was great! It loses a bit from having to move from the sketchy manga style to a more animate-able style, but it more than makes up for it with little touches like the head shaking. Dullahan-chan in general was great in motion, animating the transitions to and from the one-panel gags worked amazingly well. Hikari was adorable, both teachers were adorable - really, everything about this is adorable. It managed to distill what I like about the manga into an even more potent brew.

I'm very excited for more of this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

Also if you like "realistic considerations of mythical creatures in a modern setting", consider the far superior Centaur's Worries, which actually does cover social issues, monstery teenagers growing up, and cute slice of life stuff all in one!

It's getting an anime too, right? That should be interesting.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

El Burbo posted:

Ah

Yes

I see

this was so great

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://jii.moe/Hkdo5C8Px.webm

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
and the helmet could have convenient handles

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm glad that young man learned an important lesson about being hot for teacher.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Eej posted:

It's exactly what you're saying because it's already assumed by the show that it's cool to have a crush on and/or jerk it to your teacher.

Why would this not be OK???

• Locked thread