Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
Im forced to accept the reality that there might be a patriots falcons superbowl. even worse than the drat seahwaks patriots. Wish there was a meteor shower if that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/thEMANacho/status/820481529310756864

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

To be fair, the Patriots use their black magic to make some other teams trash look great about once a year.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

a new study bible! posted:

To be fair, the Patriots use their black magic to make some other teams trash look great about once a year.

Also while Lewis is good, he's missed like 22 games over the last two years

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Did they switch the times of the games today, or am I just an idiot who can't read? I could have sworn the Packers played the later game.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Did they switch the times of the games today, or am I just an idiot who can't read? I could have sworn the Packers played the later game.

Yes, PIT/KC is a night game now because of ice storms

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

TheChirurgeon posted:

Also while Lewis is good, he's missed like 22 games over the last two years
He was also cut by 2 teams in addition to being traded for nothing.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Jesus this drew bledsoe segment on nfl network was awful

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Seahawks coming apart at the seams amd lashing out at media because they are no longer invincible is the only tiny glimmer of hope I have in this stupid bloodsport

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

got any sevens posted:

Jesus this drew bledsoe segment on nfl network was awful

poo poo I missed it; what did it say?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spoeank posted:

The Seahawks coming apart at the seams amd lashing out at media because they are no longer invincible is the only tiny glimmer of hope I have in this stupid bloodsport

Division rivals misfortunes are the best. Hell, Denver didn't even make the playoffs and it still feels like Christmas.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/820490443507007488

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I love that the Sanchize is #5 on that list. Brady = system qb, fraud, cheat

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Aaron Rodgers bad son:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/15/sports/football/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-nfl-playoffs.html?src=twr&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

quote:

“One in the news is enough for us,” Rodgers’s father said. He spoke at his office on Monday morning during a break between patients, looking down at his hands, clasping and unclasping them.

“Fame can change things,” he added.

As was the case throughout the regular season, Ed and Darla Rodgers did not travel to Green Bay last weekend to watch their son play, and they had no plans to attend the Packers’ N.F.C. divisional playoff game on Sunday near Dallas, even though Jordan recently moved there to live with Fletcher, who is now his fiancée.

As Rodgers tries to lead the Packers to their eighth consecutive victory and their second N.F.C. title game appearance in the last three seasons, his parents will be in Ukiah, 140 miles southwest of Chico, looking after Darla’s mother, Barbara Ann Pittman, who was widowed last May after 65 years of marriage.

Ed Rodgers described as accurate a Bleacher Report article published in November, which revealed, among other things, that Rodgers had not spoken to his family since the end of 2014, a few months after he began dating Munn, who has appeared on “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central, in “The Newsroom” on HBO and in the film “X-Men: Apocalypse.”

Asked if there had been any thaw in their relationship, Rodgers’s father said, “It’s hard to tell sometimes.”

The circumstances in which the family’s private business became a national story were “weird,” Ed Rodgers acknowledged. “Airing public laundry is not what I would have chosen,” he added.

But he said he was not upset that it had happened. “It’s good to have it all come out,” he said.

It has been easier in some ways, he said, since “The Bachelorette,” which included a scene at the Rodgers home in Chico of Jordan and Fletcher dining at a table with Ed, Darla and their oldest son, Luke, and two empty chairs reserved for Rodgers and Munn.

Ed Rodgers said he no longer had to brace himself for the inevitable questions from his patients first thing Monday morning about how he managed to get back for a morning appointment when his son played two or three time zones away the day before.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

hifi posted:

fake news lmfao

I'm not owned...I'm not owned!!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

loving lmao you leave two empty chairs at dinner for people you know aren't coming for a segment on the reality TV show "the Bachelor" ... I'm sure Aaron is the unreasonable idiot here.....

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i would disown my family if they were on the bachelor but it does seem like it predates that

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Maybe his family is just nice and supportive and wants him to stop living a lie?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

didn't aaron rodger's bachelor brother cheat on someone olivia munn set him up with. i'd probably stop talking to my bro if he did that.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yeah but would you skip your grandfather's funeral because of it

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Aaron Rogers seems like a cool but weird dude and he's a fully sick quarterback so I dunno maybe this should be a private matter and it seems to me he's fine with keeping it a private matter so imma side with him here in that respect.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Aaron Rogers seems like a cool but weird dude and he's a fully sick quarterback so I dunno maybe this should be a private matter and it seems to me he's fine with keeping it a private matter so imma side with him here in that respect.

Post/username

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Very very little ice or rain in KC. Thanks for the night game Goodell.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Flikken posted:

Post/username

Aaron doesn't seem that buff

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Aaron doesn't seem that buff

judging from his commercials with Clay Matthews though that is his type

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Groovelord Neato posted:

didn't aaron rodger's bachelor brother cheat on someone olivia munn set him up with. i'd probably stop talking to my bro if he did that.

I would not stop talking to my brother if he cheated on his ladyfriend, because I am an adult.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Raku posted:

judging from his commercials with Clay Matthews though that is his type

Cobb has those dreamy eyes and that lithe fuckboi body.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

If he wants privacy he shouldn't have dated a known beard-for-hire with a publicity fetish.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also Aaron Rodgers isn't even that good.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

Cobb has those dreamy eyes and that lithe fuckboi body.

If he wants privacy he shouldn't have dated a known beard-for-hire with a publicity fetish.

Best part of that commercial was Cobb with the firehose

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I would not stop talking to my brother if he cheated on his ladyfriend, because I am an adult.

if my long term girlfriend set them up and she was a good friend on my long term girlfriend i would. cheating is real bad.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Also Aaron Rodgers isn't even that good.

Hot take bro

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Buried lede here is that the two worst QBs both played for the Bengals. We Would've Won With Playoffs Mark Sanchez

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Groovelord Neato posted:

if my long term girlfriend set them up and she was a good friend on my long term girlfriend i would. cheating is real bad.

[Seahawks DB voice] actually it owns

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

You would stop talking to your brother altogether? Jeez

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Aaron Rogers isn't even good and if someone is related to you he can't be an rear end in a top hat.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Yea that's a bit much. I'd just be a dick to him about making my relationship extra difficult.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Detroit_Dogg posted:

it would be difficult for me not to think of what a heartless rear end in a top hat he is whenever i spoke to him.

especially if my brother was aaron's brother. cuz he's a real piece of work.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

As someone who has almost disconnected himself entirely from a hosed up family based entirely on co-dependent mental illnesses, good for Aaron Rodgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Groovelord Neato posted:

it would be difficult for me not to think of what a heartless rear end in a top hat he is whenever i spoke to him.

especially if my brother was aaron's brother. cuz he's a real piece of work.
sound like you have some family issues

• Locked thread