Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I think I only like Satania and very much not Raphael. Gab and Vin are just kind of bland. I dunno how long I'll keep up with this show but we will see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
There is a part of me that thinks this show would be way more fun if instead of graduating angel school and going to Earth high school, they all ended up in some office jobs instead. Maybe that is just me though.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

AnoHito posted:

Both are fine imo. You couldn't really get away with Gabriel's character in an office setting as easily though...

Also watch The Devil is a Part-Timer

I did, it was a fun show~

Also I assume God and Satan are often chatting like good buddies. Probably about video games or something. Video games are the thing right?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

dublish posted:

In my head canon, God is the teacher and is just messing with everyone.

Is the dog Satan then?

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
It all adds up why Satania is still the best and sole good char that isn't the coffee shop man. She was raised to be a good girl.

• Locked thread