Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
So I've watched a couple of episodes of this already and I gotta ask, do *any* of the angels stop being unlikeable? Like seriously, we get the joke already sheesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

The show spends about 90 percent of its entire runtime doing riffs on the core gag presented in the first ep, so if you're not feeling it right now it's unlikely to get better for you, unfortunately.

v:shobon:v Reminds me of Himouto, except she at least starts redeeming herself halfway through.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Kytrarewn posted:

I would agree with this, but I already found the main cast likeable. Then again, I also found most of the characters in Umaru likeable (I didn't like Boomer's sister, though I can't adequately explain why).

They try to play the "But she's cute!" card when they're pretty rotten inside, and Boomer's sister doesn't really even have that card to play.

AnoHito posted:

Gab also cares about her friends deep down (especially Vigne), and she also seems to genuinely dislike causing any real trouble for people. Minor annoyances, sure, but she draws a pretty solid line and generally tries at least a little bit to fit in.

Minor reminder that she regularly wishes people would just disappear (and that she nearly did it herself in episode 1)

• Locked thread