Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I have this on my Plan to Watch list, but don't remember putting it on there. A mis-click? Guess I'll watch a bit and find out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Did they contract 2ch/NicoNico for the ED song?

McDowell's VA is knocking it out of the park.

I express interest in the continued viewing of this programme.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

That's a lot of dead cops, like, 4x the estimated amount of people who have ever been born on Earth.

Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa, I believe you are embellishing your misdeeds!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Raphi's trolling is great, and I hope she never stops never stopping.

...it's just that every other character is stellar.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm usually very lenient when it comes to localization.

But I've lived all across the US all my life, East coast to West coast, small towns to the biggest cities, and I have never heard the phrase "throw a homer" in my life, nor could determine what it meant. When it happened the third time I closed my eyes and listened to the Japanese because I had a better chance of understanding that than the translated phrase.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Had to double-take on the hamburger in the last panel, very very good

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I like the chair she is sitting in. :allears:

Triple-take achieved. Well played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Gabriel has so little interest in (almost all) worldly desires, I argue that she has an advantage at being a good angel. You can see flashes of her caring seep through, I mean, she shows up to check in on everyone each time when she could have easily stayed home.

Vigne is the opposite, consuming all worldly desires as one would expect a demon to do. She's actually quite selfish, caring more that things go her perceived way of correctness rather than actually caring about others.

In conclusion, Gab good angel, Vigne good demon.

• Locked thread