Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
I wonder how American/Japanese teachers in reality would deal with a student like Satania.

Like, it seems like gura-sun takes it as his personal duty to make sure she knows what a worthless worm she really is. Is that really a thing that happens in any first-world country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
I'm hopeful that the next episode actually takes place in tenkai and makai and maybe gab and vigne need to own up to their failings. Especially Vigne.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

AnoHito posted:

E: ^ Gab gets at least a little bit better and also doesn't start nearly as bad as Umaru does.

I would agree with this, but I already found the main cast likeable. Then again, I also found most of the characters in Umaru likeable (I didn't like Boomer's sister, though I can't adequately explain why).

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Is it worth it to start reading the manga from Chapter 1? Or just find the second manga-exclusive tapris story that was talked about earlier in the thread, then try to figure out where the anime ends?

• Locked thread