Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
I'm ok with Gab being a dick, but the gimmick is starting to lose its luster for me. Things need to progress in some way or I feel like the gimmick will get stale. and maybe Gab learning to not be a little poo poo all the time might be the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

AnoHito posted:

On the other hand, Satania's going to be so proud when she realizes she actually did something evil.

I can't wait for the moment when Actual Satan shows up in some capacity and calls here a little wimp, and Raphi becomes depressed because her plaything broke.

Actual Satan would probably try to adopt Gab as his own daughter.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
We are Raphi, and Raphi is us.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

every single ep
screencaps ripped off okappo's tumblr

This is us on the far side of a screen, manifested as Raphi.

• Locked thread