Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The devil's are a lot cooler than the angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Satan needs better friends. Except Vigne, she's probably ok.

Also, I like Raphi more now that I know she enjoys movies in the most correct way.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm glad Satan at least has Vigne as a friend.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

serefin99 posted:

So we're supposed to like the demons more than the angels, right?

Tapris is pretty ok.

I hope she realises Vigne is a much better senpai and role model than Gab ever could be.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm glad there is now a good angel.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Poil posted:

Poor Vigne. Amusingly Satania is probably the only one who's not getting her allowance cut. :v:

Speaking of Satania, I know which character lullaby I'd prefer.

I don't know. Satania might be less of a good person, but she's about as incompetent at evil as Vigne is. I can't imagine any of them are doing too well with the higher-ups.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

I slightly suspect that Satania's try-harding is basically just being extremely chuuni and probably doesn't accurately reflect her values as a person; I get the feeling she'd feel guilty if accidentally pushed a kid who scrapped his knee as a result. I don't see anything about her that would make me really think "bad person" to any degree.

Really the only ones I'm not too sure about are Gab and Raphi. Gab in the more "Doesn't care about anyone that isn't Vigne or Tapris" which is possibly the most blatant dereliction of heavenly duty; while Raphi might draw the line at causing physical harm but just has a more innocent version of Kotomine Kirei's desire to screw with peoples heads.

In a more cynical work I could see Raphi doing fine because "The Lord works in ~mysterious ways~".

I'm not saying Satania's a bad person, just that compared to someone as supernaturally nice and helpful as Vigne she doesn't quite measure up.

Gab is clearly the worst at her job though, because while Vigne is simply completely unsuited to being a demon Gab is just completely worthless in every way and only cares about video games.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I like the chair she is sitting in. :allears:

My God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Vigne is a much better demon than Gab is an angel. Because at least she occasionally tries.

• Locked thread