Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Why can't I remember where I've seen that shirt before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Spiritus Nox posted:

Why is everyone so mean to Satan? She's trying so hard and everyone's just out to bully her :qq:

Best ep so far. Poor Satan. The censor gag was really great, Vigne's a sweetheart, and she's going to be so disappointed in herself when she discovers that she probably accidentally saved that poor Coffee Man's soul.

On the other hand, Satania's going to be so proud when she realizes she actually did something evil.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

serefin99 posted:

So we're supposed to like the demons more than the angels, right?

Vigne is great, yes.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

:same:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Good Listener posted:

There is a part of me that thinks this show would be way more fun if instead of graduating angel school and going to Earth high school, they all ended up in some office jobs instead. Maybe that is just me though.

Both are fine imo. You couldn't really get away with Gabriel's character in an office setting as easily though...

Also watch The Devil is a Part-Timer

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Vigne: Worst demon, best girl. :allears:

:yeah:

I would be friends with her and enjoy it.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

"itadakimasu" translated as "under the dark lord, amen"

I was perfectly fine with that one.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I like the chair she is sitting in. :allears:

:vince:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Vigne is a much better demon than Gab is an angel. Because at least she occasionally tries.

Nah, Gab isn't so much evil as much as too lazy to be good. Vigne isn't just not doing her job, she actively making efforts to do the opposite.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Reallycoolname posted:

So I've watched a couple of episodes of this already and I gotta ask, do *any* of the angels stop being unlikeable? Like seriously, we get the joke already sheesh.

One genuinely good angel shows up later. Also Vigne is good enough to make up for the both of the fail angels.

E: ^ Gab gets at least a little bit better and also doesn't start nearly as bad as Umaru does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

Eh? Isn't Umaru at least generally caring for her brother and friends and at least keeps up appearances of being an honour student?

Gab can barely even go to school.

Gab also cares about her friends deep down (especially Vigne), and she also seems to genuinely dislike causing any real trouble for people. Minor annoyances, sure, but she draws a pretty solid line and generally tries at least a little bit to fit in.

• Locked thread