Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I like gaming and I like listening to podcasts, and sometimes I like to do both at once. I find the best games are those that have minimal dialogue, spoken obviously but read as well because I can't read and listen at the same time, and are pretty hard so you end up doing the same sections a few times and build up muscle memory rather than having to think about the gameplay too much. I've liked stuff like Super Meat Boy and Demon's Souls, and I think something like Hyper Light Drifter might also work. As far as podcasts go, I like Kermode and Mayo's film review show, No Such Thing as a Fish, and Freakonomics Radio, as well as a few Magic the Gathering podcasts. I like the format of two or three people discussing a topic rather than something too scripted, like Nightvale.

So what are some other good podcast games, and game podcasts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Isaac seems like a real good podcast game actually

• Locked thread