Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya
Looks like a new version of blood bowl 2 is coming out, was announced today. 8 New races.

Also for some picture content, a team I converted this week to play some tabletop blood bowl with. Still gotta flock them and such.

Black_Nexus fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Feb 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya

Shadin posted:

I feel like I'm the only person that legitimately likes that game, haha. I've been playing through with a Skaven warband and it's pretty brutal but I've had a lot of fun with it.

It's not a terrible game, but it certainly has issues. It made me a little gunshy of buying games workshop themed video games on launch for full price

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya
I am really excited about some of the basic changes they are making like pre-game and post game chat, as well as league chat

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya

The Sex Cannon posted:

Cross post!

6 down, 10 to go!

drat nice yellow orcs!

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya
Yeah not excited about that rat at all, plus it is forgeworld and the isle of blood rat is cheap as gently caress on ebay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya

JcDent posted:

Necromunda is my excuse to put different heads on GSC for insta conversions:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoT6pKZHn8f/

That actually really fits well, I have a bunch of those extra heads I could use for that