Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016
Does anyone have some mostly balanced starter Mordheim Warband lists?

The last time I played from scratch was in the 2001. In 2005 I took over a warband partway through a campaign. During my last gaming meetup one of my wife's friends asked if I have ever played it and several attendees expressed interest in trying it. I have enough figures to outfit pretty much any warband (I played Skaven, Orcs, Chaos Dwarves, and Empire/Dwarves back in Herohammer days), and I have made warbands before, but I was hoping someone out there had some starter lists since I have been out of the loop for a very long time. The average games will be either two or four players, any extra players will be wandering monsters. I do hope this takes and I can play another campaign. Or should I look into AOS Mordheim?

Is the best teaching mission for four player still a Monster Hunt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU