Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

Major Isoor posted:

Dammit, and I bet neither of you are in SA :(

Major, we're all on Something Awful right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Truly this Warhammer Quest was the most Cursed City of all.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Got my Crimson Court ready to roll!

Yo you blache'd the gently caress outta those, good work

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

That was the direction I was trying to go in, I love how Blanche paints stuff. I was trying for an approximation of his Contrast stuff, but obviously fell pretty short of the mark.

Eh, ain't that just the way though?

I myself have mountains of assembled but unprimed (and certainly unpainted) little mans, and I haven't painted ANYTHING since 2019 so what da gently caress do I know for "falling short of the mark".

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Moola posted:

this is just a long winded way of saying "no female marines because they have cooties gross"

WARHAMMER 40,000

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Work has finally cleared up a bit so I have time to do some painting, which means it's Bone Bois Begin AKA It's Grime Time

Yo check out the 'tude on this guy

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Okay jesus christ with that top right one

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

That is a LOT of slurs

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Posting this here and in the AoS thread, but I just want everyone to know that in my Soulbound campaign, my sister is playing a Spite Revenant named "The Taking Tree".

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

The early stuff is good, but I think it's generally agreed that post-80s they get kind of gross and edgy and not so ideal.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Didn't GW recently have to change a Cawdor dude with similar hoods to the flagellant/firebrand dudes because ppl said it looked like the KKK?

Cowards, one and all.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

I always saw it in the specific context of the Imperium as both a KKK reference AND a Spanish Catholicism reference (see 99.999% of everyone with a helmet in Blasphemous), because the intent is that the house in question were psychotically xenophobic extremists in service to their warped definition of an already-warped church, so like, scary pointy hoods and too many nooses is just, you know, "These are the bad guys"? Like the Imperium is supposed to be? Cuz there are no good guys in 40k? Or whatever?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Love the fat jokes, really helps the "GW fandom is almost as funny as an Adam Sandler movie" vibe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Moola posted:

dad bods aren't bad dumbass

I’m not talking about the people who weren’t making explicit fat jokes dumbass