Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Why, Oh why won't they bring back Necromunda.

I still like in eternal shame for buying Gorka Morka back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

JcDent posted:

Mordheim guys making Necromunda? Prepare for gang advancements so incremental they might as well not be there.

Also skirmish game in built up environment? Why not infinity? Better miniatures than Mantic and the fluff is maybe somewhat less boring.

As I have probably said, I have no loyalty to 40K rulesets and I'd play anything that does Marines better.

This is what has me worried. Mordhiem was a buggy boring piece of crap when it came out. So much so that it was only the second steam game I had refunded. I have no faith in that team making a fun game that works.

I highly doubt there was even AI in the game.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Better have Van Saar otherwise I ain't getting it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
My shop is currently running the Kill Team campaign kit GW put out. I'm having fun, but I'm constantly surprised how many players think moving forward on the first turn against Harlequins is a good idea.