Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Zaphod42 posted:

New dwarf plastic team is up for pre-order:

Actually looks like pretty cool sculpts. They have extra heads so you don't have as many identical guys, and the composition of 6 blockers and 2 and 2 and 2 of the others is actually an ideal Dwarf team, so you don't need to buy more boxes or guys or do kitbashing.

Dwarves got the best release so far :orks:

Also there's a dwarf-skaven pitch that looks pretty dang cool.

The slayers look like they are surfing on their beards. I think they could have figured out a better way to model them mid-jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The paint job makes it look very angular, like it's a PS2 era videogame character and there are no smooth edges.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I haven't bought anything from GW in years except for that one Blache inspired Sister of Battle special edition model but I might have to look into Necormunda if I can convince some people to actually play it with me...

I miss the weird Blache art that defined the Imperial citizens but everything I've seen so far looks pretty neat. Having a "cool" stat is right out of Rogue Trader/Original Fantasy Roleplay.