Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
watched it again and now i got hiccups. my stomach hurts. i am dying :rip: me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Nooner posted:

is this part of the animals doing things series or not?

no because the child is doing most of the work here. this stingray is just like..existing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

aww man I thought this was part of the animal do a thing series

truth in advertising though

Same here.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

A misanthrope posted:

watched it again and now i got hiccups. my stomach hurts. i am dying :rip: me

i like the new avatar it looks good on your posts at least you will die pretty

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

weak wrists big dick posted:

i like the new avatar it looks good on your posts at least you will die pretty

thank you sir i always said i'd die young and leave behind a beautiful corpse :hfive:

play the stingray video on loop at my funeral

• Locked thread