Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

you're so brave

beer pal

some body's got to stand up and show it to this fucko 'president'

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Darkman Fanpage
we're negging the president, bro!

Macnult

I'm a stealth activist streaming the inauguration on all 17 monitors that are connected to my souped up battle station.
Armed with in-private browsing and equipped with Adblock Plus I cannot lose

Macnult

with f.lux on its highest setting I won't even be able to see this so-called "president"

beer pal

Macnult posted:

I'm a stealth activist streaming the inauguration on all 17 monitors that are connected to my souped up battle station.
Armed with in-private browsing and equipped with Adblock Plus I cannot lose

for every inaguration you dont watch ill watch two >:]

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Piso Mojado

Not only do I plan to watch it, I don't plan on blinking the entire time. My eyes will eventually dry out and maybe even fall out of my head and roll comically around on the floor. It's up to you guys to tell my story and make me more famous than trump.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm a deactivist, actually. *turns off the tv*

google THIS

I have like a thousand channels but get this: I only watch one at a time. I get chills just thinking of all the people I'm not supporting.

I'm supporting the hell out of the paw patrol though, let me tell you

Rushi

by Smythe
Don't watch it in the Internet either you can also be a hackivist!

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm a deactivist, actually. *turns off the tv*

Godspeed John Glenn suddenly claims he sees a crass petty businessman on TV despite turning it off for the inauguration

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

I have like a thousand channels but get this: I only watch one at a time. I get chills just thinking of all the people I'm not supporting.

I'm supporting the hell out of the paw patrol though, let me tell you

Don't you know both Chase and Rubble openly support the defunding of Planned Parenthood?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im an archivist mysef

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plebian Parasite

im a list

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

im a Liszt

Piso Mojado

lol I like how the flyer explains how you can still watch the rerun and thats okay

Piso Mojado

A real activist would wait and watch it on YouTube no earlier than 2 business days from air time

FluffieDuckie

By this logic I've been an activist every single inauguration my entire life :smug:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

Piso Mojado posted:

lol I like how the flyer explains how you can still watch the rerun and thats okay

if you watch it through a mirror it technically doesn't count

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you're on a list, m8

Dads Dip Cup

*wakes up in the morning on inauguration day, switches off television with smug expression*

*that'll* show him :smug: now let's see what kind of meltdown he's having on twitter, it's gonna be glorious

*cut to twitter feed of Trump's entire inaugural speech in 180 character increments #MadeULook*

n-nooooo :negative:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

By this logic I've been an activist every single inauguration my entire life :smug:

i'm an activist every day of my life because the dog broke the teevee antenna box and now we just watch netflix

MrWillsauce

im just watching to see if he can remember the oath of office. if he slips up I think he doesn't get to be president. I think if roberts crosses his fingers it also doesn't count

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

if you watch it through a mirror it technically doesn't count

FluffieDuckie

also i'm aware this thread is dangerously close to breaking the no politics rule but it's funny and i'm letting it go

please don't anyone take this as a sign that we should all make politics threads

Im Ready for DEATH

im a reservist

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i thought this was a thread about being an activision

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this inauguration i'll be thinking about how this reminds me of the classic d&d module Palace of the Silver Princess and how it effected me as a child

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i thought this was a thread about being an activision

I'm an Intellivision, or maybe a Colecovision

Piso Mojado

MLK [speaking at the Montgomery Bus Boycott] - "So I ask all of you, fellow brothers and sisters of all colors and wealth, stand up and FIGHT this injustice with me by not riding this bus and just riding one a little later when it comes by."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

proudly participating in the Million Man Read a Book or Do the Dishes or Something 2017

Piso Mojado

Any good first aid advice in case Im CX gassed while doing the dishes?

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 10, 2017

FutonForensic

support the troops. if you don't stand behind our troops while they watch the election, feel free to stand in front of them and block the tv

Piso Mojado

Your average goon can block up to 3 tvs at once, so I guess you could say we're hero's too, in a way

Macnult

the desire to do absolutely nothing is common but people go full-on against doing something that they eventually morph into activists

Plebian Parasite

Macnult posted:

the desire to do absolutely nothing is common but people go full-on against doing something that they eventually morph into activists

you either die doing nothing or live long enough to find yourself doing something

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im going to watch it through a hole in a sheet and also post a bunch of political threads here through that same hole in a sheet

hi how are you ♥

social vegan

smashes that like button knowing that in mere years thanks to the actions of the brave few like me pewdiepie can be the new president of the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm an Intellivision, or maybe a Colecovision

my dude...you are, the vectrex

• Locked thread