Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I have like a thousand channels but get this: I only watch one at a time. I get chills just thinking of all the people I'm not supporting.

I'm supporting the hell out of the paw patrol though, let me tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Piso Mojado posted:

lol I like how the flyer explains how you can still watch the rerun and thats okay

if you watch it through a mirror it technically doesn't count

google THIS

We owe a lot to Dr. Von Lichimarsch, who wrote the mathematical proof for the like/prayer equivalency theorem.

google THIS

Oh I see, so now I have to waste electricity and create pollution to show my disdain? What next, eat five pounds of foie gras while painting "gently caress COMMANDER CHUMBAWUMBA" on my torso with orphan blood? Where do we draw the line?

• Locked thread