Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
this one one time on AIM (around 2004) a random person messaged me a whole CD from this cool, I think it was german, punk band named Hemlock. They asked me if I liked the CD and blah blah. I'm not sure if the band ever made it, but I lost the CD and its a bummer, because I can't find any of their music or any reference to them.

I also found this band called Hello Sailors on myspace a long time ago and managed to rip a couple songs from their webpage, but most of their music has been erased from existence as far as I can tell. I still have four songs saved for the past eight or so years. I did manage to once get a hold of one of the band members friends ex-girlfriends and asked if they had any CDs and they wrote a really nice thing back saying they would check and I never heard from them again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread