Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/duvalmagic/status/486550022910005248?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope someone leaks an iphone vid of gameplay to youtube or something so we could find out what the hell this game was even supposed to be

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Microsoft was willing to let ReCore get released in the state it was in at launch so this game must be unsalvageable. drat...

recore was made by compect of might number 9 fame iirc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

japanese man: conceppto?

keiji inafune: no, compect.

japanese man 2: konseputto?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i net you randy p. is the guy who came up with buckle up badass

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Randy Pitchford is showing me an email he received a day ago on his phone. In it someone asks the Gearbox Software boss whether Aliens: Colonial Marines, which came out in February 2013 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, will be remastered for PlayStation 4 or released as part of the PlayStation Plus subscription service.

He tells me of a fan who sends Gearbox screenshots of Aliens he thinks are beautiful every couple of weeks or so. He's done this for the past two years.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I heard someone describe this a while back and assumed they were just joking, lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hope someone leaks an iphone vid of gameplay to youtube or something so we could find out what the hell this game was even supposed to be

If you search Scalebound gameplay on Youtube there's a bunch of videos, it looked like Platinum making a Drakengard game and not in a good way

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
still pissed about this. a guy on neogaf posted his impressions from playing a demo build at gamescom and he said it was lots of sickass DMC combat but with being able to throw a dragon into the mix mid-combo, and i really want to play that

HolePisser1982 fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jan 10, 2017

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

He tells me of a fan who sends Gearbox screenshots of Aliens he thinks are beautiful every couple of weeks or so. He's done this for the past two years.
Very good aliens in this game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Very good aliens in this game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

just derpin around

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

japanese man: conceppto?

keiji inafune: no, compect.

japanese man 2: konseputto?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I hate all these words placed in this order.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NickRoweFillea posted:

I hate all these words placed in this order.

it may be the best tweet ever

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The 140 character limit was made in anticipation of that precise tweet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

it may be the best tweet ever

It absolutely is

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I got Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan for cheap and waaay after launch, so it had been patched a bunch. It was a mildly enjoyable, if forgettable shooter with a bored Michael Biehn struggling to summon any enthusiasm whatsoever for his lines.

I loved Borderlands 1 + 2 because I am easily amused by bright colors and slowly incrementing integers, but I took one look at Battleborn at launch, literally said "what the gently caress is this poo poo?" and closed Steam. Gearbox had one good game and they made it twice and then they hosed it up by not making it a third time. Battleborn just looked like it wanted to be 900 different games. If it had just been a co-op romp against enemy waves, yeah, that'd be chill. If it had been some sort FPS MOBA, not my bag, but alright. Then they tried to combine those two and cram a bunch of other stupid poo poo in there, too.

Gearbox is loving done. Someone already made Borderlands 3, only they called it Shadow Warrior 2.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

I got Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan for cheap and waaay after launch, so it had been patched a bunch. It was a mildly enjoyable, if forgettable shooter with a bored Michael Biehn struggling to summon any enthusiasm whatsoever for his lines.

I loved Borderlands 1 + 2 because I am easily amused by bright colors and slowly incrementing integers, but I took one look at Battleborn at launch, literally said "what the gently caress is this poo poo?" and closed Steam. Gearbox had one good game and they made it twice and then they hosed it up by not making it a third time. Battleborn just looked like it wanted to be 900 different games. If it had just been a co-op romp against enemy waves, yeah, that'd be chill. If it had been some sort FPS MOBA, not my bag, but alright. Then they tried to combine those two and cram a bunch of other stupid poo poo in there, too.

Gearbox is loving done. Someone already made Borderlands 3, only they called it Shadow Warrior 2.

Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

trying to jack off posted:

Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!

Oh poo poo, it's so clear now!

E: to be clear, I never bought Battleborn.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan

lets wait and see what randy pitchford thinks about this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idk what that other word is but I like marzipans, thanks! - Jan 10 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Colloidal Marzipan is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Colloidal Marzipan Heroes!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Colloidal Marzipan is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Colloidal Marzipan Heroes!

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
O hell yes. The white noise GBS man is here to ruin another forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

O hell yes. The white noise GBS man is here to ruin another forum