Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Part of me hopes Scalebound was an elaborate hoax to steal money from Microsoft and put it into Nier Automata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Gearbox did that with Colonial Marines to finance Battleborn so that really doesn't give me much confidence

lol I didn't know that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Iirc something like 80% of the money Sega gave to Gearbox for Aliens development was split between Battleborn, Borderlands 2 DLC and buying the Homeworld license.

*spits on the sidewalk*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They made Duke Nukem Forever 2 and called it Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Recore was made by Armature, ex-Retro people, but it was also a weird financing deal between MS and Unity that meant neither side was willing to spend much of their own money on it

it's only really awful on a technical level & probably would have been pretty good if they had the money to fix it, maybe they got cold feet after Inafune hosed up Mighty no.9

I wanna play that game once it gets cheaper. It looks cool in a "middling PS2 game" kind of way that doesn't really happen very often.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im extremely excited for this game so to prepare im gonna finally play through the DMC series. Platinum ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

hmm. did you even read the title of the thread bro.

I thought this was the Nier thread :sweatdrop:

• Locked thread