Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
“We're working hard to deliver an amazing lineup of games to our fans this year, including Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves and other great experiences." is a solid burn if I've ever seen one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Part of me hopes Scalebound was an elaborate hoax to steal money from Microsoft and put it into Nier Automata

Platinum is above Gearbox tactics.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Iirc something like 80% of the money Sega gave to Gearbox for Aliens development was split between Battleborn, Borderlands 2 DLC and buying the Homeworld license.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Microsoft was willing to let ReCore get released in the state it was in at launch so this game must be unsalvageable. drat...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I heard someone describe this a while back and assumed they were just joking, lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The 140 character limit was made in anticipation of that precise tweet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

I got Aliens: Colloidal Marzipan for cheap and waaay after launch, so it had been patched a bunch. It was a mildly enjoyable, if forgettable shooter with a bored Michael Biehn struggling to summon any enthusiasm whatsoever for his lines.

I loved Borderlands 1 + 2 because I am easily amused by bright colors and slowly incrementing integers, but I took one look at Battleborn at launch, literally said "what the gently caress is this poo poo?" and closed Steam. Gearbox had one good game and they made it twice and then they hosed it up by not making it a third time. Battleborn just looked like it wanted to be 900 different games. If it had just been a co-op romp against enemy waves, yeah, that'd be chill. If it had been some sort FPS MOBA, not my bag, but alright. Then they tried to combine those two and cram a bunch of other stupid poo poo in there, too.

Gearbox is loving done. Someone already made Borderlands 3, only they called it Shadow Warrior 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

lets wait and see what randy pitchford thinks about this

Colloidal Marzipan is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Colloidal Marzipan Heroes!

• Locked thread