Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

blugu64 posted:

Hey guys, Texas is Back.

If UGA beats Notre Dame, can we say UGA is back until they get blanked out by South Carolina or lose to Tennessee on a safety or something dumb like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

If UGA beats Notre Dame, can we say UGA is back until they get blanked out by South Carolina or lose to Tennessee on a safety or something dumb like that?

I'll allow it because gently caress Notre Dame

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

pillsburysoldier posted:

They're gonna beat us to death with the run game fyi go noles but still

Bama has been recruiting some great RBs. Bo Scarbrough is built like Derrick Henry.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Kent State's coach is gonna miss the season opener against Clemson and probably a few more games after that due to medical reasons :/

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

UGA isn't getting past App State.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Scarf posted:

Kent State's coach is gonna miss the season opener against Clemson and probably a few more games after that due to medical reasons :/

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Interim coach Detroit_Dogg is gonna shock the world

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

Interim coach Detroit_Dogg is gonna shock the world

all oklahoma drill, all the time

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Welcome to week 1 y'all

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/901514333334753280

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I was physically jolted just now remembering that we play Michigan in 6 days and I suddenly got really nervous.

:ohdear:

Florida is going to get double-dumptrucked by Michigan and FSU, then beat Tennessee 10-9 and UGA 7-2, winning the East at 5-3. You know it to be true.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

D.N. Nation posted:

Florida is going to get double-dumptrucked by Michigan and FSU, then beat Tennessee 10-9 and UGA 7-2, winning the East at 5-3. You know it to be true.

It's not ideal, but it still brings me some measure of joy. (You forgot to end with a "dumptrucked by Alabama in the SEC CG.")

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LLCoolJD posted:

It's not ideal, but it still brings me some measure of joy. (You forgot to end with a "dumptrucked by Alabama in the SEC CG.")

Yeah. And likely another dumptrucking by (spins Wheel-O-Big-10-Teams) Wisconsin in a bowl.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

vyst posted:

I'll allow it because gently caress Notre Dame

Yesterday I found myself with nothing to do, so I watched a very bland Fox Sports season preview. At the end, they were like "oh yeah we didn't say anything about Notre Dame. Because they are bad and will continue to be bad." It was amusing.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Art Briles to the CFL as an OC.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

D.N. Nation posted:

Yeah. And likely another dumptrucking by (spins Wheel-O-Big-10-Teams) Wisconsin in a bowl.

Probably the only team to likely dumptruck another team in a bowl outside of the playoffs in the Big Ten. If we make the playoffs, somehow (ok, not that unlikely given we don't have to deal with OSU or PSU), I'm predicting we get dumpstered like Ohio State did.

That was fun to watch.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Art Briles to the CFL as an OC.

since when was hell renamed the cfl

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao get hosed Hamilton Tiger-Cats

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

LLCoolJD posted:

Bama has been recruiting some great RBs. Bo Scarbrough is built like Derrick Henry.

Our linebackers are svelte and mobile.

We dont have a lot of them

God bless

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We're almost definitely losing to N.C. State, but N.C. State is also really good at being supremely disappointing, so this is anyone's game to lose really.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

For the life of me I can't figure NC State out. it seems like every year they get zero attention, beat someone they have no business beating, then just crash and burn right back into obscurity

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
NC State is perpetually the darkest of dark horses. They always feel like a better team than their record would indicate. If they were in the Coastal, they'd probably have a shot at the division most years, but the Atlantic is so top-heavy they never have any chance.

They were fun to watch when they had Jacoby Brissett, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Hype thread up

• Locked thread