Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Talmonis posted:

Just read up a bit on data disaggregation, and holy poo poo is that needed. What's going on that so many kids from southeast asia are having that drastic of a graduation disparity?

I'd imagine most of their families came to America as refugees with, at best, a few things that weren't the clothes on their backs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Peven Stan posted:

Haha this is a retarded ad hom attack. I don't think any fancy asians are opposed to disaggregating the data so jungle asians get their disparities highlighted.

Jesus Christ dude, how can you even speak loudly enough through all this straw to accuse someone else of ad homs?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rudatron posted:

Also laffo, turns out the OP was a alt account from a permabanned user, according to lowtax.

I've actually done off-forums poo poo with Jenner and I'm pretty certain she isn't actually that particular permabanned loon.

• Locked thread