Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Not really sure how to approach your points OP, but by the metric of a lot of people I'm a cucked SJW. I like social democracy and treating people with respect I guess.

At least in Norway many outspoken elements of the establishment far right (as part of the coalition of parties that currently rules the country) has been relatively successful in casting themselves as victims of a conspiracy they label the "tyranny of virtue/goodness" that is a hysterical reaction grounded in slavish adherence to political correctness to what they view as rational concerns - according to them. I think it is a fascinating aspect of being far-right in this country, that you can view yourself as a put-upon victim of oppression in that you are not able to discriminate against (or in their view, speak the truth about) others without facing social sanctions or losing your job. It's bizarro-world stuff to me, but I'm sure eventual "deplorables" in this thread will put me straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread