Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Made the Greatest Contribution to Western Philosophy?
Plato
Ayn Rand
Immanual Kant
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Good OP (except no mention of Dostoyevsky) that reminded me that I've got to read more Sartre.

I've noticed going off on a philosophy tangent isn't a very good panty dropping technique unless it's the right woman, then it's magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Notes is one of my favorite books. I made my book club of non-crazy people read it and they all hated it.
The disgrace was palpable.

I don't have a whole lot to add but if this kinda thing interests people and you're not into reading books about it just yet UofT professor Jordan Peterson has his Personality and Maps of Meaning courses on YouTube and cover lots of these guys.

• Locked thread