Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Koulibaly and Keita Balde are both pretty good and play for teams I don't like so let's go Senegal.

It would be good for Roma to be without Salah too so also Egypt.

Games start this weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Bein sports running Barca over this, some bullshit. At least the Cameroon game is live.

You know this, but for anyone watching in the U.S. that doesn't, if Barca or Real Madrid are playing, that's what's on Bein.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Much like the continent of Africa, this Afcon thread is being largely ignored by the rest of the world. A shame! Gabon is now officially out of the cup after a ridiculous 0-0 draw. Gabon had about 10 legit chances in the first twenty minutes to get a goal but continued to choke. Aubameyang missed a sitter that he would bury 99 times out of 100 at one point in big-game Higuain fashion.

http://streamable.com/emeex

Burkina Faso and Cameroon advance. Algeria and Tunisia are battling for 2nd place in group B at the moment with Tunisia in the driver's seat.

That is baaaaad

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Tunisia are up 4-1 yeesh, I dont' know who any of these guys are.

Seltzer posted:

You can watch this thrilling action live too on Bein!

I probably will when the knockouts start

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

curried lamb of God posted:

Great goals in both matches so far, but this one from Morocco's Rachid Alioui is a stunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOTJVJ-ODU

I love how he comes to a complete stop before striking it, that's a great goal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

A Burkina Faso player just raked his studs all over a Tunisians leg and only got a delayed foul for it. How's the reffing been in this tournament? There didn't seem to be any complaints on the field, but that would've been a red in a European league.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

The reffing has been pretty light all tournament but since the games haven't gotten out of hand I like it

This one has gotten a little rowdy at times but yeah, it's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cameroon - Egypt for the final!

• Locked thread