Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
OP, is it combusken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

This thread rules.

sv edit!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

value-brand cereal posted:

sv edit - oh, oh god, I'm so sorry

:ohdear:

They Might Be

oh hey, and one that hasn't been drawn yet.

cuntman.net

pokemon with human eyes

CROWS EVERYWHERE

CAW CAW CAW

when I was a little tacker I forced my parents to attend classes on how to draw Psyduck

joke_explainer

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

when I was a little tacker I forced my parents to attend classes on how to draw Psyduck

nice username, reminds me of this pic from portland today

CROWS EVERYWHERE

CAW CAW CAW

joke_explainer posted:

nice username, reminds me of this pic from portland today

a good picture. reminds me of dragonfruit so it combines best birds (corvs) with a taste like a lemon sorbet. very refreshing and pleasant picture thank you

CROWS EVERYWHERE

CAW CAW CAW

not entirely sure what is going on with the eye situation there

e: does anyone else find it weird that although Murkrow and Houndour were introduced in G2 they were only found in Kanto???
e2: slugma too! why did no one in Celadon City notice them hanging around????

CROWS EVERYWHERE fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jan 13, 2017

social vegan

I'm gonna aim to power through some catch up throughout the day today and tonight. There has been some amazing art, but I think things seem to be dying down, so I might wrap this up by tomorrow and use some of the runner up pokemon to pick a winner!

If you're still kicking around and want a hint it's a Normal type!

death sext

Watch out he's charging!!!

alnilam

death sext posted:

Watch out he's charging!!!

:eek:

social vegan

Ok I realized I forgot I have weekend plans so I'll be finishing up the contest within the day and cranking out the last probes! I also forgot my sheet of pokemon names and so I'll go with the closest in # to the right answer! Stay tuned~

alnilam

Every since social vegan got a ~~girlfrjend~~ he hasn't had time for us :mad:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i expect the iks to hang this on their fridges

death sext

is it ok if I also hang it on my fridge?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
only if you ever become ik

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

This thread is very good. Props to the Poliwhirl on p1. Wanna chill with that Poliwhirl.

sorry bud!! sv edit -

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

death sext

As a normal type, Eevee has a normal type job

All done! I have exhausted my guesses

Jolo posted:

This thread is very good. Props to the Poliwhirl on p1. Wanna chill with that Poliwhirl.

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

You did good SV, A+ thread

One more for the road

Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Dangerous Minority posted:

You did good SV, A+ thread

One more for the road

:popeye:

Nosfereefer

it's good, but no fridge material

social vegan

ALRIGHT FOLKS, I just burned through the outstanding probes! I avoided going back through and handing out any remaining probes to people who had already guessed and failed and clearly just wanted 2 stock up their rap sheet to look tough mean muggin mean muggin it's hard out in the streets and i'd be here all day with the way ya'll guess eye roll emoji

The pokemon first picked was Clefable which is number 36. Counting away from that in each direction means that the our winner of an av certa nd also avatar if they want is Zubat as imagined by forums poster Historical Wizards

Historical Wizards posted:

Here's another of my favorites, you know him, you love him, its Zubat!

sv round 2

I do know him I do love him. Congratulations, Historical Wizards for being the best loser!

such grace such majesty! I will PM you the av cert (or i can e-mail it if you don't have plat) and if you'd like an avatar, spitball me some ideas and I'll mostly like be unable to do it and complain to vanisher and ask nice

Finally, a big thanks to everyone for participating, I still have more up my sleeve for ikness but this has definitely been a highlight xoxoxox

e: missed that ditto, doing now!

social vegan fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 13, 2017

FluffieDuckie

i :love: this thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cuntman.net

fast snorlax

value-brand cereal

:D congrats historical wizard!! That's a fine as hell bat friend! and thank you social vegan this was a super fun thread! oh man I had a giggle fit at a bunch of these gifs :O

cuntman.net

wait a second clefable is a fairy type :mad:

social vegan

TWIST FIST posted:

fast snorlax

finally they got my letters about a terminator reboot

vanisher

Great thread SV!!

social vegan

vanisher posted:

Great thread SV!!

Wouldn't have been possible without you! Every1 should know my dirty secret was that vanisher made like half of these gifs and I just sad idly by soaking in the glory

Rushi

by Smythe
uhhh i wanna draw a pokemon but i've been laughing at this thread for 3 pages straight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

TWIST FIST posted:

wait a second clefable is a fairy type :mad:

social vegan must be a pokemon old timer. In the initial game, there were no fairy types, being forced to take the mantle of 'normal'.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

drat I was going to guess Jigglypuff but I ran out of time.

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

alnilam posted:

Every since social vegan got a ~~girlfrjend~~ he hasn't had time for us :mad:

It's important to balance RL (real life) and 'yob friends, I'm happy for social vegan and hope he enjoys his weekend!

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

social vegan must be a pokemon old timer. In the initial game, there were no fairy types, being forced to take the mantle of 'normal'.

:corsair:

social vegan

Coolness Averted posted:

It's important to balance RL and 'yob friends

my life is p much yob and rocket league ya

Historical Wizards

:love: This thread was amazing, and I love all of you beautiful posters :love:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
It was a funny thread. I wish more people posted in BYOB.

cuntman.net

this is the best the lepers colony has ever been

but you could make it even better by putting magnemite and fast snorlax in there!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince

extra thanks to vanisher who apparently is the same person as social vegan, don't worry i won't tell anyone

• Locked thread