Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal

This is Chansey :3: mostly chansey. I remember getting really excited when I first caught a chansy in the safari zone when I was a small kid! It was great! Even if I don't win I hope this narrows it down so somebunny else wins!

sv edit - oh, oh god, I'm so sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal

:D congrats historical wizard!! That's a fine as hell bat friend! and thank you social vegan this was a super fun thread! oh man I had a giggle fit at a bunch of these gifs :O

value-brand cereal

social vegan posted:

That one was me :twisted: but it felt bad since it was probably the nicest post about someone's favourite pokemon

Aww don't feel bad! I love that gif! Oh god it was all I could hope for, poor exploding eggy :3: And the gengar kitty one is so wonderful too I can't even pick a favorite

• Locked thread