Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Final Fight: A fake 80s-styled Cannon Films flick that is The Warriors meets Invasion USA and a Charles Bronson movie.

By that same line, Streets of Rage as a MCU/TMNT-styled comic book-styled action flick that is is like Warriors meets TMNT2:Secret of the Ooze and Kill Bill vol. 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I want a generic fantasy film that could be based on 50% of video games.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VendaGoat posted:

Pad her up to the full DD cup this time

i would raid her tomb (butthole) and steal the treasure (poop)

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Any bullet hell shooter. 2 hours of a flashing screen full of effects, big explosions and big ships and someone just cussing non-stop.

Then, at the very end of the movie, someone turns to the hero and goes, "You know, if you just flew up just about 100 feet higher, you would have avoided all the threats on your way to the main objective..."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

JediTalentAgent posted:

Any bullet hell shooter. 2 hours of a flashing screen full of effects, big explosions and big ships and someone just cussing non-stop.

Then, at the very end of the movie, someone turns to the hero and goes, "You know, if you just flew up just about 100 feet higher, you would have avoided all the threats on your way to the main objective..."

fast and furious movies except they're cars instead of bullets

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Robo Reagan posted:

crypt keeper hands

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Doom but it's all first person like that one part from the movie

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Alan Wake might work, given the setting and themes are so influenced by film, TV and books anyways

A Metal Gear Solid film starting with 3's story would be an interesting idea.

Overwatch was mentioned but I think it would work best as a TV show but keeping that great CG work we've seen in the shorts

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

GenericOverusedName posted:

Doom but it's all first person like that one part from the movie
Hardcore Henry?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Killer 7. Who's got the potato? The UN launches a full scale attack on Japan in the end. Maybe everyone gets those button press things schools use for 100 level giant classes so the majority can have their ending.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Robo Reagan posted:

I think you are looking for acclaimed adult feature, Womb Raider.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
A movie based on people playing mobas

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Retard Tranny posted:

I think you are looking for acclaimed adult feature, Womb Raider.

wombs aren't full of poop, idiot

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Goonies II for NES would make a great movie.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I'd watch a Nier movie, but only if they have like an hour of nothing but on-screen text somewhere in the movie.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

wombs aren't full of poop, idiot

Lena Dunham

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I guess this thread was stickied in hopes that people would draw funny movie posters, but I'm not that good at photoshop. Sorry, OP.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Testikles posted:

Metal Gear

This would be such a great movie, good work on the 'shop.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Paladinus posted:

I guess this thread was stickied in hopes that people would draw funny movie posters, but I'm not that good at photoshop. Sorry, OP.

Any idiot can photoshop, look at me go

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Tomato Burger posted:

Heck, they could probably get a Pepsi or Coke tie-in!

Maybe I completely missed the irony or whatever, but wasnt Cool Spot based on the red dot of 7Up already? Which is why the bonus stages were in a green soda bottle?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

VendaGoat posted:

Lena Dunham

When her mother was pregnant

I want a Portal movie, but it kind of already is one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dely Apple posted:

You're cool, pal.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a classic, I did not make this:

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

They're making this

No word on whether it will simulate the streaming experience that popularized the games by having a pasty nerds face in the corner screaming at everything

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

They're making this

No word on whether it will simulate the streaming experience that popularized the games by having a pasty nerds face in the corner screaming at everything

maybe someone will go to it and use their phone during the movie to stream themselves watching it and reacting to it

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

So would the other title be called 'A Nightmare on Chuck E. Cheese's'?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

No bullshit, Shadow Warrior..

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

:effort:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mirage posted:

Chris Tucker as Gordon Freeman.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

a bone to pick posted:

These are great.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

a bone to pick posted:

they weren't able to get Vin Diesel but there was a Mega Man movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcLqmH77g_s

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pawl posted:

Super Smash Brothers

There is no story, everyone just shows up and starts fighting each other in a city or something

Captain Falcon runs somebody down with his car

Ms Shiek, I'd like to talk to you about the SMASH initiative...

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Studios are wanting that hot Chinese money recently, so what better way to draw in the crowds than with an Asian protagonist as can be found in next summer's hit film Hong Kong 97.

There's only one song on the soundtrack.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
River city rampage but only if the bad guys scream BARF when defeated

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

a bone to pick posted:

:chanpop:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Toobin' : An 80s college sex comedy of some guys who get stuck going to the woods for summer break and end up having to compete in a a series of events with an rear end in a top hat frat.

Night Driver:
(Trailer)
"Monsters rule the night, and humanity stays hidden in their cities and homes against the darkness until daybreak. But when there's a delivery that needs made and the only safe routes are also the most dangerous ones, the services of a Night Driver is called for.

"'Coins' Collins is a Night Driver.

"In late December, on the Winter's Solstice, Coins must make the long overnight drive from NYC to St. Louis, non-stop, in his customized supercar -The Slot Racer- using low-power UV headlights and specialized goggles to see in total darkness. For survival, he must drive on the most dangerous and lonely, dark two-lane blacktops of the American backroads. it's a trip he's made before, with only one failure. Now he's racing the clock to protect his cargo and protect himself from something darker and more deadly than he's ever been stalked by before.

Night Driver: Only Brake for Day.!
Night Driver: Ride the Road to Hell!
Night Driver: Supercharged Danger at 666 Octane!
NIght Driver: Two Lanes, One Way, No Hope!
NIGHT DRIVER! NIGHT DRIVER! NIGHT DRIVER!!

Rated R"

(Imagine it like Lief Jonker's Darkness trailer)

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jan 14, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
PUNCH OUT: A Uwe Boll Film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dely Apple posted:

Lmfao